My Birthday

Sunday, February 5, 2006

First goal

Ok. This is a goal. I really like these overalls and I haven't been able to wear them in a long time. The size is large and no I can't button them yet. But the pounds are coming off and I am going to Curves faithfully 3 times a week.

Now I must say that sometimes I don't work out as hard as others. I must remember that I am not a young lady anymore (just in my heart and mind). There have been a few times when I thought I might pass out. Now that is not a good feeling. I do want to give it my best shot though. You know, get my money's worth. But I know my limits or at least I should know them.

So here I look at my overalls (you would think I would rather get into a nice dress) and expect that before summer I will get into them. You see, this is the type of clothes that I wear to work. I love to dress this way. Denim has always been my favorite.

So count with me how long this will take. I thought about taking bets on when but then thought against it. So for now I will just look at my overalls and push for the day when I can comfortably wear them



No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger