My Birthday

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Great Success















I want to thank Annette Jansenius, administrator, Amber Gullet, head nurse and last but not least Cindy Brock, Quality of Life for their warm welcome to this Loves Gal. The outpouring of love for these ladies was readily apparent. I am planning to take some cloths to them and hopefully start some kind of time together teaching crochet.

My delivery today July 15, 2008 was at the Coutyard Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Marianna FL. The ladies had a really good time and I was so blessed by seeing them. Ten bears were given away. One went to a young man who loves FSU and he received a bear with the FSU colors.






BJ was so excited that she found it hard to choose.












Loueda posing with her bear companion














Mrs Pope wanted a soft fuzzy bear and she is so happy with hers.












Ms Thelma holds her bear real tight














Ms Flora receiving her bear from Amber Gullet, head of nursing.












Ms Eva went right to the bears and chose hers. Can't you see how much she loves it.












Ms Eva will be 100 years old in August 2008. She went canoing yesterday. She is more brave than I.











From left top:

Diane Welmon, Love's Memory Care coordinator, Ms Eva, Amber Gullet, head of nursing

Bottom left:
Ms Loueda and Mrs Pope.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is just wonderful Diane! I have a bear made and I want to make another before I send to you.

Darcie said...

Wow, Diane! Those ladies look like they will give the bears very good homes. What great work you do!

And I sure hope that I am up to canoeing when I am 60, never mind 100.

Followers

Powered By Blogger