My Birthday

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ready To Send

Here I have a box of cloths ready to be sent out. These are going to SWAN in time for Valentines Day. This is Martin Luther King Day and I am off from school. Today I expect to work on WIP. I am almost finished with my homespun knitted prayer shawl so I think that is the one I will tackle. It is the knitted one and I really want it out of the way. The only knitting I plan to do from now on is some knitted cloths for Loves.
I was working on an angel for Angels for Hope last night and I had to frog 3 times only because I didn't want to get up and look at the pattern. I finally have that one down to memory.
Oh yeh, this is Monday-workout day- so as soon as I feel awake I will go. Yes, I really will. I am reporting in, remember, so I need to show a weight loss or inches coming off.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger