My Birthday

Friday, January 20, 2006

Curves Update

I sure wish I had a pic of a thinning me but it doesn't show yet. I did well after 1 month of 3 days a week. Ok! The inches came off my arms***can you believe that?? I lost 1/2 inch off each arm and nowhere else. The pounds are down by 4 yippee. Now for the good part. I lost 2.2% body fat in 1 month. I started with 40%. I should have 25%. I think those figures are right. Now I am looking forward to the next month's weigh in. I should look better in a bathing suit this year. Now I know what you are thinking. No I do not expect to post a before and after swim suit picture. And no I don't think so! You know, posting an after one either. Maybe in shorts??? If I do well. Remember now, I am not a spring chicken.

2 comments:

Fams said...

Diane,

I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your beautiful crochet projects. You are very talented.

Right now, I am still working on learning more knitting stitches. I am just a beginner. But I definitely want to try a basic crochet project in the future.

Of course, lately I have been really interested in tatting (when I was little I enjoyed watching my mother shuttle tat) and I do have a few embroidery/cross stitch projects waiting on me.

Truthfully, I just love handwork. I love creating useful things with my hands, and I love to see what other creative women are making.

Fams said...

Diane,

I enjoy reading your blog. I really love to look at all of your crochet projects. Right now I am still working on learning the basic knit stitches. I am just a beginner. But I definitely want to attempt a basic crochet project in the future.

I have been really interest in learning to tat lately. I would watch my mother shuttle tat when I was little. I do have a few embroidery/cross stitch projects waiting on me.

I really love handwork. I love creating something useful with my hands and I truly enjoy seeing all of the lovely projects that creative women have posted in their blogs. It always inspires and encourages me to keep learning.

Followers

Powered By Blogger