My Birthday

Friday, June 20, 2008

Finished More Bears


I have kinda been getting burned out on making the large bears. I really like the finished product though in the knit. After the one I now have on my needles I think I will do some in crochet. I love the project idea and the large bears are wonderful for the nursing homes. More hands are needed in this project. Now when it comes to the bears for kids.......well even the knit ones go faster. So this is what I have finished. I have 10 coming my way so I should very soon be able to deliver then to our local nursing home. And you know.........I do believe that in the long run the adults will appreciate these bears more than the children. The bears for the adults will bring back cherished memories and the children will soon tire of them. So the dilemma goes on.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger