My Birthday

Friday, June 20, 2008

Being filled


It has been a bit since I have posted. Can't say that I have been real busy. I know I could have used my time more wisely. I came in contact with a long lost friend about 2 weeks ago and I know it was God's doing. I had gotten out of reading His word and now I feel such a yearning for it. Oh how I have missed it. I started reading in James and am going through to Revelation and then where ever I am led to read. The version I am using is the Message. I know! I know! You wouldn't call it a good study bible. But I am not being led at the moment to do that. I am to just read right now. And this is a good translation for doing just that. I am using the Remix. God doesn't like it when "other" things start to take precedent......He is a very jealous God......

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger