My Birthday

Thursday, October 12, 2006

**************Some of my Stash




I was asked to show some of my stash so here it is. The top is my working area where I keep some yarn and of course projects. On the arm of the chair is my big Cuddles, this one is for a dog. The next one is my box of mainly cotton yarn to be used mainly for cloths and at the bottom left is it box of donations that I just received from Brown Sheep Co. I just love their yarn and the company has really blessed our group. The white and natural is from Elmore Pisgah which makes the peaches and cream yarn. We are so blessed to have yarn companies provide us with donations.

The Brown Sheep is Lamb's Pride and it is mill end but looks like firsts. Under all this pink is some gold, orange and yellow.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger