My Birthday

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

***************Finished the bear blanket



This was really easy but it still took me a while to make. I kept looking at it and it said "please finish me" So I finally did. I had no pattern except for the bear. Did 4 of those and with Peggy's advice just did the rest of the blocks in double crochet with a made up border. I usually always need to use a pattern so I am really proud of this one. It is being sent to All Childrens Hospital in St Petersburg FL.

Come join us in the Loves House. Rooms have been added and we would love to have your able hands to help. Link is on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this little bear blanket and plan to make a couple to send in for charity.
Thanks for sharing the picture of the blanket. You did a wonderful/beautiful job on it. You should be proud!

Alicia

Followers

Powered By Blogger