My Birthday

Thursday, June 1, 2006

What I have been working on



It has been quite awhile since I posted to my blog so I thought I'd better add news. Here are a few cloths and 2 blankets. The white one went to Winnie Palmer Hospital in Orlando and the beige one is going to All Childrens Hospital in St Petersburg, FL as soon as I finish at least one more. The cloths this time are going to GA. I am finding LovesManyCloths to be a very rewarding group and the gals are just super.



This is a close up of the blanket done with the Bernat big ball yarn. It is a 7 oz ball and makes a super soft blanket. Working with it is somewhat like working with Homespun. The pattern needs to be a simple one because the stitches are hard to find. I am on my 2nd one and may make more in crochet.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger