My Birthday

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Still No Camera

Ok! Did some looking around. Sam's had 3 and they were locked up behind the returns desk so a person wouldn't even know they sold them. Too high in price. I think I will wait until Wal-Mart stocks up again. At least I "think" I know what I want. A Kodak Easy Share CD33. I don't want to learn with and expensive one. Something to look forward to.

Well the shopping trip with my friend did the trick. I feel much better. Got some cd's and some ummm much needed yarn.

My yarn stash is really building. I am looking at a Round Ripple baby afghan to make. If you look on Woodhill Designs link found here you will see the beautiful baby afghan I would like to make. I have Caron Simply Soft in Cream, mint green, pink and soft yellow. What do you think? Nice soft colors in my opinion. Now I just need to, yep, start another project. I sure have a bunch of WIP going on.
That is what we 'hookers' do. Collect and crochet. Hugs to all my Internet crochet friends. We sure are having fun!!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger