My Birthday

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Guess What? Some more learning!

As you can see there are pics on here. I finally found my camera. It wasn' t the one I was looking for but I am learning to use it. It is a Fuji FinePiz A360. Software came with it; but you know I think I am going to like the free Picasa2 from google for doing things with my pics. I will try to link it here: Hmmm let's see it this works. http://picasa.google.com/ That was easy enough. This is a great program and from there you can get Hello. That one is nice for posting pics right on to your blog. I really like google. So here I am learning some more. Hey try it. Google has a nice blogger program. And most of all these are free. Looking forward to seeing what is in the future!!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger