My Birthday

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

News on my Wasp

So no picture to post but I just had to tell y'all. Last night my hubby and I were sitting outside and we saw what I believe to be a Steel Blue Cricket Hunter. We watched her as she brought her prey to her nest. She had a green grasshopper, laid it down and went into her nest turned around and came back and took the grasshopper down with her.

I was getting very attached to watching this critter and was extremely upset when this morning the nest was very much disturbed. I think that early this morning while hubby was leaving for work that he accidentally stepped on the nest. I think she is in there and hopefully will be able to dig herself out. This little critter has been fascinating to watch.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger