My Birthday

Friday, February 20, 2009

First Pair of Mittens


These are 2 needles mittens and really are easy. The pattern was given by our Love's member Maureen from New Jersey. Thank you much, Maureen. I want to be a mitten maker in the future.

I have a "few" projects going and need to make the FO's (finished objects). My crafting moods are constantly changing and I think it is high time that I focus on just a few. Of course there will always be cloths. That is how Love's Many Cloths started and they can be lots of fun to do.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

great job on the mittens...I will have to give them a try sometime...She is going to love her set...

Darcie said...

Those are really pretty! Are the mittens seamed at the side?

But I have to ask... what do you need mittens and a hat for in Florida?? : )

pinkangel said...

Thank you Darcie, Really last night and this morning one indeed needed a hat and mittens. Below freezing it was. Great day in the 60's today though.

I make for charity....These were supposed to go to a student of mine but I gave her a bigger hat instead.

Followers

Powered By Blogger