My Birthday

Saturday, January 26, 2008

No 14 lapghan

This is number 14 lapghan that I have joined....ooops I am sorry, Wendy joined 1 of them to go to Lake City FL. This makes that last one going to Lake City. I want to thank several gals who made the squares for this project. Thank you to: Suz, Sharon K, Kay K, Marilyn from CA Nancy D, Judy G, Doris B, Joyce F and Judith (I am sorry I don't have her last name or state). Must have gotten accidentally thrown away. I do that a lot. Don't mean to I just do..LOL.

Most of the squares in this one seem to be done in Caron Simply Soft. I just love the colors that are in that yarn. I wish I, for sure, knew the name of it.

Ok I do have several more to join. I am not sure where I will send them. I don't think Landstahl is collecting right now. They have to be a certain size and I have not been able to attain the correct size except maybe 1 lapghan..

I hope to get the rest done in a timely manner. I do work full time and have other crafts in the works too.

I like the brightness of this one.

Followers

Powered By Blogger