My Birthday

Friday, December 28, 2007

Moving Right Along Toe UP



This is hubby's sock that I am working on......Oh I love the toe up. Need to get the heel more to my liking though




Ok I have finished one and started the 2nd... Got to learn how to do 2 socks ML. See mom, I told you that I could do socks with one needle.




I am so sorry that my close up is blurry. Must also learn to take pictures. In my opinion (even though you may not be able to see it) is the perfect toe. This alone will cause me to make socks this way. It is Judy Becker's toe, and sooo easy.
You sock knitters really need to try this one.

Oh BTW Hubby loves these and they are knit with woolease. We will see how they hold up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to learn how to make socks like yours. They don't have that thick seam across the toes like most factory made socks. I always thought there was a way not to have that seam.

Nancy Whelan

Followers

Powered By Blogger