My Birthday

Saturday, September 2, 2006

***********Ooops


What is wrong with this picture? As you can see I had to frog. Grrr! I did the slip stitch heel and back of band ok but when I started the short row I ended up with what looked like bound off stitches. I got so frustrated that I frogged back to my lifeline (before the gusset). I put the other sock on other needles and am going to work only one until I am ready to do the cuff.

Now what did I do wrong. Let me see if I can figure it out. Well upon looking further it looks as though there should be a gap (which I had). It sure didn't look right. I have to put it down for awhile because I certainly cannot concentrate on it now. In the mean time I will again make a gusset-----lots of practice on the my first pair of CT&H socks.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger