My Birthday

Saturday, August 5, 2006

My 2nd sock



Here is my 2nd sock getting started. I must admit that I have finished it and have started on the mate. I will post a pic when they are on both my feet. These are unbelievably fun to make. I hope I can learn to do them with other techniques as well. The DP's are getting very comfortable to use. Next pic should be both socks. Oh I must tell you. When I started the toe I thought I had made a mistake on the row count so I frogged the toe area (a little hesitantly) and then picked up the little stitches and started the toes again. Now that is a first. I used to take all my mistakes to my Mom to fix for me. Now that isn't possible since I am 1100 miles from her. Hey Mom aren't you proud of me?? I love you. My name is Diane and I am a budding sockaholic.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger