My Birthday

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Never Enough for a yarn aholic

How I love the feel of all types of yarn. I mainly use 100% cotton and baby yarn. The finished products go to those in need, like shelters, hospice, and hospitals. I just love doing this (as you already know by reading my blog)

This is where I sit to do my crafts. A basket of more yarn looking at me.
















This box is full of donations and yarn that I just couldn't pass up and of course another basket















This is not all of it. I forgot that I have 2 partial boxes of donated yarn. And 4 boxes on the shelf in the closet.
I want to thank Elmore Pisgah the makers of peaches and cream and Brown Sheep for their donations to LovesManyCloths. It is greatly appreciated. Also a big thank you goes to Sharon Bennett and Sherry Dozier for their donations. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger