My Birthday

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Specialty Loom


A beautifully made specialty loom from decoraccentsinc.com. This is used in making leper bandages. Now it is small but as you can see in the picture it has a tube to run your thread through. I am in the process of learning how to use it. I am new to looming and have never used one like this. Right now it is tedious but I am determined.

Now on another note: I frogged the DP hat. Those things are awkward to use. I may try my hand at it later. The trouble started when I tried to knit in a little pattern. I think if I start with just plain knitting I may be able to do it. Looms, hats and bandages are holding my interest right now. I want to be able to make cloths on it too. But not to worry the needles and hooks are not in the plans to put down. I enjoy all of it.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger